Tourism Office of the Acadian Peninsula
Membership to the TOAP !!!
« Bringing together the industry’s operating body in order to turn the Acadian Peninsula into the go-to cultural and natural destination in New Brunswick. »
« Allowing the Acadian Peninsula’s tourism operating body to get together and exchange on ways to develop that sector, to offer quality experiences to the visitors, and to promote the region. »
Liste d’avantages - Bénéfices
- Marketing promotion of the Acadian Peninsula destination.
- Tourism Expos with the Peninsula’s kiosk.
- Discounts on advertisement in the Acadian Peninsula’s tourism guide.
- Visibility on the Acadian Peninsula’s website ( www.peninsuleacadienne.ca ).
- Promotional products: TOAP sticker, Membership certificate, etc.
- Training: discount on costs for training offered by the Tourism Industry Association of New-Brunswick (TIANB).
- Representation on the provincial committees, TIANB and more.
- Networking activities: Speed Networking workshop, Familiarization Tour, Tourism Forum and more.
FORMULAIRE D’ADHÉSION 2015-2015
Become a part of YOUR region’s tourism success!
- Accommodations : Motel, Hotel, Inn, Cottages (100 $); Camping (75 $), B & B (50 $)
- Food Services : Bar/Tavern, Restaurant (100$); Café/Bistro (75$); Eatery (50$)
- Business : Industry (75$); Business (50$)
- Associations/Organisms: Association (50$); Museum (50$); Community Centre without bar (50$), with bar (100$)
- Conveniences : Grocery Store (100$); Convenience Store (50$)
- Attractions, Festivals and Events: (150$)
- Financial Institutions: (150$)
- Individuals: (25$)